Strona główna Działy English Zone How to be succesful lover in Leeds – advice

Wyświetlanych postów: 3 (wszystkich: 1)
  • Autor
    Wpisy
    100%polak
    Participant

From the Times:

I knew a man – He was one of the most unattractive men: sweat-stained wife-beater, paunch, hairy back, a face that looked like it had been made out of melted tyres. He had a foul mouth and fouler breath, was utterly bereft of charm, but all anyone could talk about was how much and how often he got laid. I thought he was patently lying, but he insisted it was absolutely true. So I asked him why he got lucky so much. He said: “I drive round delivering things all day. I’ve got a mattress in the back.” That doesn’t make you any more attractive. “I drive slowly with the sliding door open. Every girl I pass, I say, ‘Do you want a shag?’ And every so often, one in a hundred says yes. It doesn’t take very long to ask a hundred. But that’s not the big deal. The big deal is when they say yes, you’ve got to.” Now that’s gratitude-
    Becose he read
    "When Casanova was very, very old, and was asked how he had been the most successful seducer of women in the history of sex, he said it was because he loved women, and that there was, in every woman, something that was divinely beautiful, and his gift was that he alone had been able to see it in everyone, when so many other men couldn’t. "

eureka ❗

Leenka
    Participant

I guess that it has something to do with kind of women who he was speaking with.

grzesiek334
    Participant

Finde lovely girls from this website here:

Sara

Wyświetlanych postów: 3 (wszystkich: 1)
  • <a href="/login/">Zaloguj się</a> aby odpowiedzieć. Nie masz jeszcze konta? <a href="/login/?action=register">Zarejestruj się</a>.