Strona główna Działy Czarna lista UWAGA na oferty pracy jako posrednik w zaplatach-OSZUSTWO!!! UWAGA na oferty pracy jako posrednik w zaplatach-OSZUSTWO!!!

100%polak
Participant

Warning: get_class() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/kwiatkow/domains/leeds-manchester.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-bbcode/class_bbpress2-bbcode.php on line 193
xxmitaxx wrote:

Hehe w tych emailach ZAWSZE ktos …. zyje w jakims dziwnym kraju gdzies w Afryce, i potrzebuje

no właśnie dostaje listy:

…"I am Miss Regina Niang Murphy. I am not married and don’t have children.
I am from Democratic Republic Of Congo in Central Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country since this year.
rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
I have to ran to a nearby country which is where I am now in the refugee camp, have not finish up my education and need a person who will assist me in life.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently"…

…."Hello am very glad for your interest in my apartment.
But now I am on a christain mission in west african and thats the main reason for which we are looking forward to give out this house for rent for 150 pounds every weeks to a family who can take good care of our house as his own ….
…and only putting everything into Gods hand, so please do not let me down in this my property and God bless you more as you do this."